Getting to where the sidewalk ends

Saturday, May 7, 2011

George Bush park trail

I've been testing out various tracking programs for my phone.  Google's My Tracks works really well with lots of different data,  The one I think I like the most though is Endomondo.  Its pretty user friendly and the web tools allow you to find and plan routes.  The phone will give you updates every mile of how long that last mile took and the expected total time of the route based on what you've done up to that point.  It butts in to my podcasts, but it does help me keep the speed up when I notice the total expected time starts going up.  No I just have to figure out how to embed it here properly...

Endomondo Cycling Workout: "was out cycling 17.73 miles in 2h:49m:50s using Endomondo."

No comments:

Post a Comment